Chronic Neck Pain Doesn't Have To
Dominate Your Life.
Chronic Neck Pain Facts You Should Know
Chronic neck pain is:
- Also referred to as cervical pain.
- The result of any number of disorders and diseases stemming from tissues in the neck.
- A condition that may include the following symptoms: lightheadedness, gland swelling, dizziness, swishing sounds in the head, pulsations, sharp shooting pain, fullness, difficulty swallowing, tenderness, tingling, numbness.
Here Are Some Causes Of Chronic Neck Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neck Strain
- Herniated Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Worn Joints
- Muscle Strains
- Bone Spurs
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Following Are Common Chronic Neck Pain Testing Procedures
It's important to understand before starting a chronic neck pain treatment you should have a medical evaluation.
During the medical evaluation your doctor will typically evaluate your chronic neck pain condition with one or more of the following testing procedures:
X-rays: a procedure often chosen to help assess joints, degenerative lesions and bones located in your spine.
Cat Scan (CT): a standard procedure used of a patient has trouble obtaining and MRI or if the doctor suspects issues in the bones.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): a method commonly used when performing a full evaluation on your lumbar spine is necessary.
Myelogram: a test where dye is injected into your spinal column to aid in flexing the area before you are x-rayed.
Bone Scan: a procedure that requires the patient to receive a small radioactive tracer injection that is "tagged" to a calcium like material. The tracer is typically injected into a vein in the arm. The procedure takes about 4 hours and has no side effects.
Chronic neck pain is a serious condition. Without effective treatment you are risking increased pain that can ultimately be more difficulty to treat.
Our Non-surgical Spine Care Center specialists effectively treat chronic neck pain in thousands of people each year without turning to injections, drugs, or surgery.
Chronic Neck Pain Therapy
Are you in need of chronic neck pain therapy? You can Immediately begin experiencing lasting relief with the combination of spinal decompression and our Total
Spine Care Solution™.
To find out how call us today to schedule your no obligation Total Spine Care Consultation to see if our Total Spine Care Solution™ is right for you. 714-546-3472
Call Now To Schedule Your
No Obligation Total Spine Care Consultation
Here is everything you get for making one simple phone call.
- One-on-one Consultation with a Specialist. No waiting in a lobby for hours. You'll be seen by an actual doctor that will spend actual time with you. Current findings as well as past studies such as MRI's will be reviewed with you in detail.
- Digital X-rays (in position of function). This allows us to get a real picture of what's affecting your spine. They're digital which means we can put them on a disc for you to keep.
- Full Tour of our Facility. To experience who we are and what we do. Peace-of-mind and comfort doesn't just come from a treatment program,
but also from the people you will be interacting with. Come meet our staff, see our spine care center and learn first-hand why we get raving
- Total Spine Care Solution™ Blueprint. You get every last detail of what your condition is and how we will relieve you of your pain through your personalized Total Spine Care Solution™.