Foraminal Stenosis Could Be
Causing Your Back Pain
Foraminal Stenosis And What You Need To Know
- Occurs when the spinal nerves pass through openings on the side of the spine called intervertebral foramen that are smaller than normal.
- May result in compression of the nerve resulting in numbness, weakness, and burning or tingling.
- Will occur at the lowest lumbar level of the back in 72% of all cases.
- May result in the loss of bowel or bladder control.
- May result in pain to your neck, lower back, buttocks, leg and/or feet.
Foraminal Stenosis Causes
- Degenerative narrowing of the space for the nerves
- Natural aging process
Foraminal Stenosis Testing Procedures
During the foraminal stenosis diagnosis process your doctor will typically start with a physical and neurological exam. The following testing procedures are also options your doctor will have available to aid in effectively diagnosing your condition:
X-rays: a photograph taken to aid doctors in effectively evaluating the joints, bones and degenerative lesions in the spine.
Cat Scan (CT): a standard test available to your doctor if she anticipates that you have bone problems or that obtaining an MRI is going to be difficult.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): a routine procedure doctors choose when a thorough evaluation of the joints, discs, vertebral bones, soft tissues and nerves in your lumbar spine is preferred.
Are you taking your pain seriously? It's important that you seek effective treatment for your pain immediately to provide for the best results during therapy. Worse case scenario, should you neglect your pain, is that nerves die resulting in loss of function to possibly include the ability to feel and move.
If you're suffering from the sensation of tingling, pain, numbness or weakness in your neck, lower back, buttocks, legs or feet our Non-Surgical Spine Care Center can help.
Each an every year nobody treats more patients successfully than the specialists at our spine center. In fact, we are know for our Total Spine Care Solution™ that effectively treats patients like you without the use of drugs, injections or surgery.
Relieve Your Pain From Foraminal Stenosis Now
Foraminal stenosis may be causing your chronic back pain. With spinal decompression and our Total Spine Care Solution™ you can begin to immediately experience lasting relief from your pain.
Contact us today to schedule your no obligation Total Spine Care Consultation to see if our Total Spine Care Solution™ is what you are looking for. 714-546-3472
Call Now To Schedule Your
No Obligation Total Spine Care Consultation
Here is everything you get for making one simple phone call.
- One-on-one Consultation with a Specialist. No waiting in a lobby for hours. You'll be seen by an actual doctor that will spend actual time with you. Current findings as well as past studies such as MRI's will be reviewed with you in detail.
- Digital X-rays (in position of function). This allows us to get a real picture of what's affecting your spine. They're digital which means we can put them on a disc for you to keep.
- Full Tour of our Facility. To experience who we are and what we do. Peace-of-mind and comfort doesn't just come from a treatment program,
but also from the people you will be interacting with. Come meet our staff, see our spine care center and learn first-hand why we get raving
- Total Spine Care Solution™ Blueprint. You get every last detail of what your condition is and how we will relieve you of your pain through your personalized Total Spine Care Solution™.