Herniated Discs Can Be Treated
Herniated Discs And The Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Occur due to pressure in the disc becoming too great. When this happens the disc tears through the disc wall, which often results in the disc impinging painfully on nerve roots.
- Will often lead to: numbness, tingling or muscle weakness in the arm or leg.
- Can occur without you knowing it.
- Most often occurs in your lower back but can also occur in your neck.
- Rarely are caused by a traumatic event.
Causes of Herniated Discs Include
- Disc degeneration. This is simply wear and tear on your disc due to aging.
- Loss of their water content, which occurs due to the aging process.
- Lifting improperly.
Testing Procedures for Herniated Discs
Before starting a therapy regiment for any of your herniated discs your doctor may put you through various different diagnostic tests.
In the diagnosis process for herniated discs a doctor will often put you through a physical exam and review your medical history. Your doctor might decide to collect more data on your condition by using one of the following procedures:
X-rays: a test doctors choose to help them check for degenerative lesions in the spine and to evaluate your spinal bones and joints.
Cat Scan (CT): a method chosen by doctors if you are suspected to have problems in your bones.
Myelogram: a standard test that helps flex your spinal area through an injection of dye most commonly used before you are x-rayed.
Herniated discs are a condition that worsens when you don't take your pain seriously by seeking effective therapy. Are you suffering from pain you suspect might be due to herniated discs? We can help.
Every year our specialists successfully treat patients with herniated discs by avoiding the use of surgery, injections or drugs.
Treatment For Herniated Discs
Herniated discs may be causing your chronic back pain. Start to get relief now with the combination of spinal decompression and our Total Spine Care Solution™.
Call today and schedule your no obligation Total Spine Care Consultation to decide if our Total Spine Care Solution™ is best for you. 714-546-3472
Call Now To Schedule Your
No Obligation Total Spine Care Consultation
Here is everything you get for making one simple phone call.
- One-on-one Consultation with a Specialist. No waiting in a lobby for hours. You'll be seen by an actual doctor that will spend actual time with you. Current findings as well as past studies such as MRI's will be reviewed with you in detail.
- Digital X-rays (in position of function). This allows us to get a real picture of what's affecting your spine. They're digital which means we can put them on a disc for you to keep.
- Full Tour of our Facility. To experience who we are and what we do. Peace-of-mind and comfort doesn't just come from a treatment program,
but also from the people you will be interacting with. Come meet our staff, see our spine care center and learn first-hand why we get raving
- Total Spine Care Solution™ Blueprint. You get every last detail of what your condition is and how we will relieve you of your pain through your personalized Total Spine Care Solution™.