Is Your Sciatica Pain Driving You Crazy?
Important Sciatica Pain Facts
- Is the sensation of pain, tingling, or numbness in the buttocks and/or legs as a result of an irritation of the sciatic nerve.
- Resonates from the sciatic nerve, which is made up of multiple nerve roots that extend from the spinal cord between the vertebrae where they then join together.
- Commonly runs into the buttocks and down each leg to the ankles and feet.
Sciatica Pain Causes
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerated Discs
- Bone Spurs
- Injury that results in compression
of the nerves
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
Sciatica Pain Common Testing Procedures
The diagnosis of sciatica can often be determined through a physical and neurological exam. Your doctor may also choose to evaluate your condition through one of the following procedures:
X-rays: a common test doctors utilize when evaluating joints, bones, and lesions in the spine.
Cat Scan (CT): a common test doctors utilize when a patient has challenges getting an MRI.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): a standard procedure doctors use to evaluate the bones, joints, discs, tissues and nerves in the lumbar spine.
Sciatica Pain is a condition that can worsen if you choose to neglect your pain. Seeking immediate treatment is critical. If you're experiencing the sensation of pain, tingling, or numbness in the buttocks and/or legs our Non-Surgical Spine Care Center
specialists can assist.
Every year our specialist help thousands of sciatic pain patients without using of:
- Surgery or
Sciatica Pain Treatment
You have two options if sciatica pain is holding you back. Through the combination of spinal decompression and our Total Spine Care Solution™ our specialists
can help you to:
Schedule a no obligation Total Spine Care Consultation to determine if our Total Spine Care Solution™ is best for you. 714-546-3472
Pick up your copy of our FREE PATIENT'S GUIDE on How To Get Lasting Relief From Chronic Back Pain Without The Use Of Drugs, Injections or Surgery. Simply put your name and email into the form at the
top of the page.
Call Now To Schedule Your
No Obligation Total Spine Care Consultation
Here is everything you get for making one simple phone call.
- One-on-one Consultation with a Specialist. No waiting in a lobby for hours. You'll be seen by an actual doctor that will spend actual time with you. Current findings as well as past studies such as MRI's will be reviewed with you in detail.
- Digital X-rays (in position of function). This allows us to get a real picture of what's affecting your spine. They're digital which means we can put them on a disc for you to keep.
- Full Tour of our Facility. To experience who we are and what we do. Peace-of-mind and comfort doesn't just come from a treatment program,
but also from the people you will be interacting with. Come meet our staff, see our spine care center and learn first-hand why we get raving
- Total Spine Care Solution™ Blueprint. You get every last detail of what your condition is and how we will relieve you of your pain through your personalized Total Spine Care Solution™.